Lagier Meredith Verticals are back!

[rofl.gif]

I fell in love with the Chester’s Anvil line-up after the last BerserkerDay.
I also picked-up a Chester’s Anvil T-shirt with this vertical+Mondo.
Thanks for this great offer, Carole.

In In

I wrote a post a few minutes ago to answer the shipping questions, but I must have hit the wrong key or something because it’s not there. So I’ll do it again.

Yes, shipping becomes less expensive per bottle if you order more than 4 bottles. For example, to CA, shipping is $16 for 4, $20 for 6, and $29 for 12. To the East Coast, it’s $23 for 4, $32 for 6 and $50 for 12.

Yes, there will be a 4-bottle Chester’s Anvil offer (soon I hope).

Yes, you can combine the offers to be shipped together. However, bear in mind that our shipping boxes come in 4, 6 and 12-bottle sizes. There is no 8-bottle shipper so if you order 8 bottles, we have to pack the 4 empty cavities with paper to maintain the strength of the box and that takes a lot of time. So it would be our preference that you order 4 or 6 or 12 bottles.

However, we will not reject your order if you choose to order 8 bottles [cheers.gif]

A really solid offer on some truly outstanding juice, brava, Carole ! [cheers.gif]

My taste buds say thank you, Carole, but my credit card is angry.

Yeah, that was pretty awesome.

How can we order this along with the Chester anvil?
We order online for this and how do u connect the two for shipping?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you order more than 4 bottles, I will adjust the shipping manually before I charge your card.

Carole

woohoo. great deal. In for a 4 pack. [cheers.gif]

I was in for 2 sets of the Syrah before the Chester Anvil was posted. I expect I’ll do a set of those, which will satisfy a case shipper.

Then, I imagine, it will satisfy me and some of my wine friends. [cheers.gif]
I very much look forward to these!

That would be great, Dennis. We love the 12-bottle orders!

Carole

Nothing to do with your offer, but do you sell any wine in Europe ?

Fellow Berserker Mel Hill brought a bottle of your wine to Switzerland last year and I drank it last week (THANKS MEL!!!)

Would love to buy some here but chances are slim…anything in NYC… will be there in April.

Cheers and love your Syrah
Christian

Just picked one of these up!

It was my pleasure to help you put a dent in the five vintages of Pegau you opend for our dinner!
Glad to hear you enjoyed the wine!

First purchase of the day. Looking forward to trying these, I also added the Chester’s Anvil to the cart.

and my resolve has crumbled. Just had an '01 Syrah last weekend that was singing. looking forward to these.

You waited till I was on the plane! [swearing.gif]

Anyone in the Los Angeles area thinking about jumping on this and/or the Chester’s Anvil deal? Looking to try to mediate some of the shipping costs by getting to a 12pack if possible, because coming home with a full case of this in addition to the other orders I’m looking at would likely leave me with a lot of explaining to do blush

Morten Schnefeld in Denmark sometimes has a few bottles but I don’t know whether he has any now. schnefeld@hotmail.com

Would love to buy some here but chances are slim…anything in NYC… will be there in April.

Yes, our wine is in some shops in NYC. I can’t think of the names right now but I could find out for you.