Lagier Meredith Vineyard - 2 great deals

Will this be your only offering today?

For Lagier Meredith, yes, just the 6 pack and the 4 mags.

But we also have an offer under our Chester’s Anvil label, which is a joint venture with Pott Wine.

Carole

Carole - what do you think the drinking windows on the mags are?

Mags!

The 2006 and 2007 magnums are quite drinkable now, but you could also wait 10 years if you wanted to. The 2011 and 2013 need more time.

Carole

Score! Just ordered the magnum deal. Great wine and a nice plug today from Mike Dunne in the Sacramento Bee!
Congratulations Carole.
Lou

Thanks Lou! I knew Mike Dunne’s piece was going to come out soon but I didn’t know it was today. I’ll go look for it.

Carole

The magnum offer is now sold out, but the mixed 6-pack is still available.

Carole

We have been following, (and drinking) LM Syrah’s from the beginning, and they are all consistently delicious. The 2007 is our favorite. A wine we had 2 weeks ago and still talking about it…Glad we have 8 more!

This is fun! What a day!

Order in for the 6 pack

I’ve been wanting to try your wines since your interview on the podcast “I’ll Drink to That” w/ Levi.

Carole, Thank you for being a part of B-Day!

Hi Ben,

I’m amazed at the number of people who heard my interview with Levi Dalton! It was fun to do.

And I love being part of BerserkerDay. I think it’s our 6th time. It’s always crazy.

Carole

I tried to resist but this offer had two magical words…Syrah and Magnum.

One of the sets headed my way!

Another great offer.

Cliff

I dreamed I ordered a six pack last night.

No, wait, I think I was just actually ordering in the middle of the night when I should have been dreaming.

[berserker.gif]

Yes, you sure did. Sleep spending, I don’t think there’s any treatment for that.

Carole

Order confirmation at 4:03am my time.
I thought wine was supposed to help with insomnia…