Las Vegas

Joel Robuchon is $50 per 750 ml.

Limit of 2 750 ml or 1 magnum ($100)

Golden Steer Steakhouse - $30/750ml, can’t be on the list. One fee waived for each bottle ordered off the list. Very knowledgeable staff/somm, especially Carl Dillahay.

Another update is Twin Creeks at the Silverton. They charge $20 for corkage.

Was just at Lotus of Siam (the new one on Flamingo) and it was still free corkage. In fact, you must BYO because the alcohol license is still pending.

Oh, daaamn!

Going to Catch at Aria this weekend. Can’t find anything about their wine list or corkage policy. Anyone been?

I was just there and went to Sage. I believe that it, as well as all Aria restaurants, are $35 (maybe $50) up to two bottles.
Does anyone know restaurants that allow more than two bottles? I believe Delmonico’s is one. Any others?

1 Like

Any updates for LV? Going next month and would like to bring some bottles. Only reservation on the books so far is Lotus of Siam

Bouchon

I raved about Kame Omakase up thread. It was as good as any NYC place I’ve been to at non-NYC prices ($165). I recently looked at their website and price now for two different menus is $350 and $500. Looks like the bargain days are over.

1 Like

I took a 2009 Baccinetti Brunello to La Strega on Friday. $25 and the somm did a nice job on the decant with good glasses. This place has won some awards (best new chef, etc.).