Latest Saxum Release

yes, seems allocations are down

Credit card is on fire, but everything else worked fine, in contrast to a few other e-commerce providers today who couldn’t handle the volume.

Order in , worked first try !

But yields are up or flat, wonder why allocations are down?

hmmmm… no email for me…Dang looks like I got blanked. [cry.gif]

I have 6 JBVs + 1 Mag
4 Paderewski + 1 Mag
2 Terry Hoage

I am taking some of the JBV and Paderewski but neither of my mags. If anyone (In NY area… don’t want to ship) wants some of the rest or the mags … PM me

Order in! Love these wines with cellar age.

Second Wave is online…

What are the second wave allocations?

I got 4 JBV, 2 Padrewski, 2 Terry Hoage. The allocation page shows a Padrewski mag, but I got Zero on that one.

I had 4 JBV 2 Paderewski and 1 TH no mags

This is my 4th offer I believe…

I got the same offer and my order is in. No brainer.

I was offered 4/2/2 and could wish list a Paderweski Mag. Took all but did not wish list the Mag. Its enough at this point as I still have about 100 bottles of Saxum in the cellar and a dozen Mags. I have been buying since the first vintage - 2000. I think I dropped off the first wave a couple years ago when I took all but some of the Mags offered. Hope I stay on the second wave.

If you have any 06-09 that you dont want i would love to take them off your hands at cost !!!

I’ll $20 over cost. [snort.gif]

Is that all? I win. [cheers.gif]

I am surprised that you dropped off the first wave with your buying history and long term commitment. You leave a few bottles back for the proletariat and you get punished for it.

In for the full allowance given which is 4+2+1, wish listed a few more JBV

It seems as if the wave though is broke down a little bit further with senior people getting 4/2/2 with a mag either available or wait list and others getting 4/2/2 with no mag even wait list

Im not complaining about it at all, im very happy with 4/2/1 but it does mean that second wave is variable

Same thing happened with me–I was a buyer since 2004 and dropped out of the first wave, but they told me that I could likely get back in if I wanted to, just by buying at the old level. As it is, I’m fine with where I am. Saxum remains one of the few lists I am hanging onto.

That cause I drink mine. newhere neener [cheers.gif] Come to Cleveland and we can do a vertical of Bone Rock back to 2000 (and maybe throw in both rocket block vintages)!

I am happy for whatever I can get. At this point, I am sure I would no longer buy my full allocation if on Wave 1 anyway.

Loren

Dont tease !! Might just take you up on that