Library Love from VIRAGE NAPA VALLEY! 1-click bundles and... Dry Rosé!

Good morning Emily! in for that 6-pack! although I thought it was much more fun picking up my wine from a gas station [wow.gif]

In for the rose, but the reds are killah too!

Hi Emily champagne.gif

In for the library 6. Thanks Emily!

Chris, you rock, thank you, LOVE seeing re-orders!! And always love seeing that cute pup face :slight_smile:

These sounds delicious Tom and Emily I am already loving your style. I have to grab something today for sure. Thanks for creating some outstanding offers! Cheers! champagne.gif

UPDATE: I so wanted to try the reds too but, I need mas pink in my life! 6 pack Rosé ordered - can’t wait! flirtysmile

Emily,

This is a super offering from you. Looking forward to another case of wine:).

Thanks,

Seth

Erez, let’s ship to Virage Restaurant for you to pick up (if oK with them)? I have a wholesale license in NY, can ship to licensed retailers :slight_smile:

I have to chime in that I am a fan of the wines from Virage. The Rose is rather magnificent and in my top 5 Rose’s made in California. The right bank blend is also a stellar and well made wine year in / year out. It’s one you can drink now or sit on for 15 years.

In for a library 6-pack - can’t wait to try these, as they sound right up my alley.

The winemaker is purring! We have passed all former BerserkerDay records, and so far over a dozen repeat buyers of Virage wine - way cool!! I know from the order comments all the newbies are going to be happy with their choices. Still room in my “inventory” for each bundle and no limits on rose’–
So very very grateful for the support!

Love me some Virage! And Emily is terrific - working with me to customize an order!

OK, tired but happy peeps:
(1) THIS OFFER WILL BE LIVE UNTIL MIDNITE (or until I disable the “bundles” this weekend, or they sell out whichever comes first)
(2) ONE SMART BERSERKER just built a GREAT CUSTOM 6PK = Library Love 4PK + (2) Rose’ = such a nice package I recommend this highly! To order, just drop any number of 4PK bundles in your cart, add 2 bottles of rose’ (or more) and use coupon code CLUB at checkout for a 20% discount on the rose’s

Cheers, heartfelt enormous thanks, and good night !!!