LIQUID FARM: 20-25% off + Magnum (4 of 'em) Raffle! Earth & Mineral Driven Chardonnay & Rosé

Curious 2 pack please.

I am in for an Ante Up.
Sent you email about joining the club yesterday.
And will taste at Falltacular!!!

A TRIPLE play, indeed.

I’d like a curious 3 pack please. If it’s too late and those are sold out, I’ll take a curious 2 pack. Will follow up with email. Thanks!

3 pack please.

I’ll take a curious 3 pack please.

Curious 2 pack for me, please.

Thanks.

Thanks guys!!! WOOT!!! HAPPY WB DAY! We had two back to back tasting events yesterday followed up by a dive bar with the chef of the last one…needless to say I am one HUNG Nerd today but, the love thus far is helping assuage the pain! [drinkers.gif] Love it!

1st - Sorry for the length! - this was the shortest I could do it in my words thoughtfully…Spent oodles of hours on it - prob 15 too many :wink: Thanks for getting through it :slight_smile: Also sorry the font size/emoticons are dizzying. That was an effort to help make it easier/prettier/more fun to read - I think next year we will just let my other half post the deals :wink:

I am flowing through the posts/emails, etc and confirming with all as fast as I can type! VERY excited to get some of you guys your first LF to check out via the trial packs and to welcome some awesome NEW members into the LF Fam!
shout outs to: Nick Cheek, Joseph Donner, John Eaton, Tim Perkins and Ted Erfer!! WELCOME TO THE FAM! grouphug

AND loving the opp to stoke out some of our current amaze balls members with some great deals!

Jeb - you are WINNING for the best order post of the day! Winner gets a Magnum of Golden Slope 2012 - !

I am posting at the keyboard to give quick replies and confirms as the day goes on :slight_smile:
REMINDER: Please send follow up email if you are NEW or Trial Orderer and I will reply to thank you and note your address/etc.

CHEERS AND HAPPY BERSERKING!!!
NNN

Nikki - I replied with my order to an earlier email conversation we had… did you get it?

count me in for a Double Down + 2 bonus mags. Will send a follow up email with new shipping details. thanks!

:wink:

Ante up (yap that fool)! (+ a mag)

\

PM sent. Trial 4 pack to try based on style of wine you produce and good shout outs on this BB.

Nikki,

I think I should win it simply because I wasn’t aware I could win something with a clever order post. Now all these donkeys will try to one-up me since there is something on the line. :slight_smile:

Who you callin’ a Donkey? :wink:
Should I edit my original order post? 4 pack - donkey style
images.jpg

Hit me, please!

Drinking a 2012 LF White Hill in London as I write. I picked up a bottle when in Los Olivos because of board buzz. Carried it all the way back. This seemed like a good time to try it. Wow, we are impressed!

Hahaha!

For the record - I’ve been singing (rapping?) “Ante Up” - M.O.P. since I read the offer. It would have made my order post regardless of previous awards.

(But it didn’t hurt to try…)

Curious 4-pack, please (if not possible, then 3-pack or 2-pack).

I’m curious for a 2 pack, please.

I want a Curious 3 pack, please.

Curious 3 pack if still available, please. Otherwise a 2 pack if available.