Liquid Farm - BD10 Offerings

Hi Andrew, sorry for the confusion!! Roger summed it up perfectly, and the pack is just 3 bottles of our FOUR Chardonnay.

Gotcha…I think that is correct, but the part that confused me is where it says in parentheses (3x4)…

A vertical of 2013, 2014, & 2015 FOUR Chardonnay. Only 12 people have walked on the moon, in honor of those brave explorers this pack contains 3 bottles of FOUR. (3x4)

In for the Darkside. Thanks. looking forward to trying them.

In on the 3 x FOUR verticals. Had one of the 2014 Sta Rita chards a while back and was impressed so really looking forward to these.

Order in for eclipse

In for the Eclipse. Love these wines!

Thank you for the call amd personal attention to work it all out! In for Eclipse!

In for 2 x Launch Pad packs!

The warden ordered the eclipse.

I look forward to LF participating in BD each year. Thank you guys again for what your do. My wife and I love what you get into the bottle! In for a Maria and an Eclipse.

In for a Launch Pad & a Maria - really looking forward to trying these!

Went for the Eclipse!

Great offering! Buying ALL the whites.

One question about tax. Shipping to VA or DC results in the same amount of tax. My impression was that there should be zero tax charged (while the knights who say “Nih!” figure out interstate commerce), and that in either case it wouldn’t be the same amount for two different states.

Oh, and another question about shipping. Not the biggest thing in the world, but $4 appears to be per case, and not for “shipping.”

Tax appears to be California tax (7.75%).

A recent S. Ct. ruling allows (but doesn’t require) states to require online sellers to collect sales tax even when they don’t have a presence in the state of the purchaser. Not sure what DC or VA have done in that regard.

That was my assumption too, however, that is definitely not required (or even recommended) when making direct sales to customers out of state. Sounds like an over-zealous accountant was allowed to run wild. There hopefully ought to be enough of both customers and wineries on this board convince them otherwise.

True. Although some wineries (not saying LF does) make the sale in CA and then ship on your behalf. In that case you’re considered to purchase in CA.

Hi Thomas, thank you so much for your support!! We truly appreciate it and our apologies for any confusion regarding sales tax and shipping. Just sent you a PM so that we can get everything corrected and sorted out right away.

Thank you again!!

Thank you ALL so much for all of the support today!! The Wine Berserker community is incredible and we are so honored to be a part of BD10!! It is an amazing opportunity for a small winery, like us, to get in front of true wine lovers. Cheers to all of you and thank you so much!! [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

[dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

Ready for a walk on the Dark Side. Thanks, Jeff!