LIQUID FARM - OUR BIGGEST DISCOUNTS EVER!!

Hey Brent, thanks for checking out our offers!! We did release a Champagne, but it came and went pretty quickly. The next few releases are also very small runs that will likely just get offered to our club members, but beginning in 2024 we will have a bit more and be able to offer to both our members and the Berserkers.

If the club doesn’t purchase the whole run again, we will make sure to post on the forum!!

Thanks again and happy Berserker Day!! champagne.gif

Hi Shawn,

Thank you so much for checking out our offers!! Yes, we can ship to you in NH. Just keep in mind that an adult signature will be required at the time of delivery, so consider having it shipped to a business or FedEx location to avoid potential delivery delays.

Happy Berserker Day!! champagne.gif

-Jeff

Bought a Pinot Envy pack. Your sales tax was incorrect though. It’s only 6%, not 7% where I am in PA. Look forward to getting and trying the wines. Never liked your club, because I am only focused on a few top reds these days. (No space or time).
Alex

These are wonderful Chardonnays if you haven’t tried them . . . especially if you like a more mineral driven approach without the oaky/buttery take on Chardonnay that one often sees.

Order in!

1 Like

Hey Alex, thank you so much for the order we really appreciate it!! We will get a credit for that 1% back to you right away, thank you for bringing it to our attention and for your support!!

Have you had their rose before? Curious about it, but not sure I’m ready to commit to a case.

I did and loved it. It vanished quickly.

2 Likes

In for “just the hills” 6 pack. Looking forward to them! Thoughts on how long to age the Pinots?

Thanks for the offer! It’s been a number of years since I’ve purchased Liquid Farm but I have rectified that issue with a case of rose! Bring on the warm weather!

1 Like

First time ordering, so going to give the Yes-Way Chardonnay a shot. Order in! Thanks!

1 Like

It’s been a few years since I’ve bought LF as well, but this is a terrific offer! Picked up a case of the rose!

1 Like

Can someone who is better at math help me figure out the best deal please (outside of the rose)? Thanks!!!

If you click the link to order and scroll down to the bottom of the page it gives you the list price on the options versus the Berserker price. But I think the Hills 6 pack is the best option since you get to try more different wines.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking out our offers, Dani!! As Marshall pointed out, we do have the regular pricing on all of these packs listed on our website. As the amount of bottles increases, so does the % off.

If you haven’t tried our wines before, I may try to steer you towards the 6-pack. That will give you a pretty thorough sample set of our style and what you can expect from our wines. Or start with “The Basics” and a case of Rose!! :wink:
Many thanks to everyone!!

1 Like

First time buyer, went with one Yes-Way sampler and a case of rose.
Looking forward to trying it!

JF

1 Like

thanks so much. i didn’t scroll down far enough. any chance a 6-pack of the rose might be available? i’m definitely getting some chardonnay … thanks again!

Thank you so much to you all for another great Berserker Day!! We can’t thank you enough for the support!! We will begin shipping orders next week. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers!!