Liquid Farm - PreSales, Packs, and Industry Discount for all!!

An every-year buy for me. In for a newbie pack already, and I’ll probably go back for another before the day is done.

Thank you for your continued LF Support!!! Please come and visit us in 2020 [cheers.gif]

Yes, FedEx is preferred since I can hold at Walgreens. Thanks, looking forward to giving the wines a try!

Love it - thank you Jeremy for your support again this year!! Please come and visit us in 2020! [cheers.gif]
Jeff

I’m in for 6 chards. Love them!!!

Congrats to my neighbor in Los Olivos! The offers look awesome - hope this is your best Berserkerday ever!!!

Is pickup at the tasting room an option?

Sorry I missed over the weekend. Yes, absolutely you can pick-up at our tasting room!! Thanks for the support and hope to see soon! [cheers.gif]
Jeff

Thank you neighbor and same to you too!! When is you patio going to be open? [cheers.gif]

Not soon enough!!! [snort.gif]

Thank you Bud - you Rock!! Also - thank you for being with us for 5 years now - we really appreciate the LF Love!!!

Please come an visit us in 2020 - thanks again! [cheers.gif]
Jeff

Order in for 6 Rose and 6 Sauv Blanc!

Been buying Liquid Farm on this day since my first BD five years ago!

You need to add this wine to CellarTracker!

(If it’s not in CellarTracker it doesn’t exist . . . and then how can we enjoy it?)

NM: Edit the one I created!

Hey Jeff, I put in my half case order of PN/Chard… but then forgot that I also wanted to try the SB! Is there a way to add to my order and not incur additional shipping charges?

Couple roses, couple sauvignon blancs and a sta rita hills four pack! Can’t wait to get these. Might need a shipping adjustment on the order.

Thanks for a great offer!

Just placed a late order because I somehow forgot to get in on this yesterday. Hope the $1 flight offer still stands, because I’m visiting in May!

A late bloomer here too…Thanks for keeping the offer open!