Liquid Farm - WBD deepest discounts of the Year of the Dog!!

Did the golden retriever, I promised my wife this year I’d do liquid farm.
Thanks guys.

Well - it is the LF style to try to be creative and guess there is no brevity with our creativity [cheers.gif] Brian our operations person gets a lot of the credit for this years offer!

Too funny - love it!! Liquid Farm is also much easier to take on a walk :–)

Thanks Craig for your support!!

Thanks Freelon for your order - we really appreciate the LF love!! Of course - we can hook you up with some PC :–) We still have some magnums of the 2016 Rose that we can offer you at WBD discount. We bottle the 2017 Rose on Friday and it’s tasting great already [cheers.gif]
Thanks again - cheers!

I’m from Georgia, what should I order?

Oh, you have a Bulldog pack. Well, duh.

Thanks Todd for all of your help WBD - great job as always!! champagne.gif
Hope to see & Jenn you in our hood soon!

Well - it is the LF style to try to be creative and guess there is no brevity with our creativity [cheers.gif] Brian our operations person gets a lot of the credit for this years offer!

Thanks Todd for all of your help WBD - great job as always!! champagne.gif
Hope to see & Jenn you in our hood soon!

Thanks Alex - you rock!! Hope to see you in our area this year - thanks again!

Love it Dennis - thanks for the support!! Sorry about the loss - that game was crazy and will down in history as one of the best…

Thanks Vicente for the kind words and LF support!!! Will have to pick up some of your wines as well - they sound delicious :–) We hope to see you again soon hopefully in your hood next - thanks again - cheers!

Thanks Vincent for your kind words and hope to see you next time in Oregon! Just purchased one of your 3 pack’s of PN and look forward to drinking them soon [cheers.gif] Thanks again - cheers!

Team LF would like to thank everyone very much for their Liquid Farm support on WBD 2018!! grouphug

We are honored to be part of the WB community - giving lots of thanks to Todd, Brig and everyone who contributes something to this community of wine lovers from around the county!

If visiting SB County please reach out for us - thanks again!!

Cheers - champagne.gif

Just placed an order. A few days late, I know, but the discount was still there.