London Eateries?

Thank you, these look like solid recommendations. I’ve bookmarked their websites! champagne.gif

The suggestion of the Ottolenghi restaurants by Mark is actually an excellent one. Nopi is one of my most favourite restaurants in London, but all of his establishments are great. Ottolenghi has a style that is quite unique in the world of dining, such freshness and innovation whilst maintaining a semblance of simplicity is a real delight. I have a feeling Nopi does corkage too.

Borough Market is quite the wonderland for food. Drop into Neal’s Yard Dairy to buy some farmhouse British and Irish cheese with top quality bread, butter and relish for a simple dinner-a-deux once you get tired of eating out. Make sure you wet your whistle with a quick pint at one of the Borough pubs on the way home!

Neal’s Yard Dairy is great. If not in the area of Borough Market, they also have a store in Covent Garden.

And don’t forget to buy some quince paste and damson paste! My favorit is the quince but I know others who prefer the damson.