Longplay Wine - Oregon Pinot noir, pinot noir, pinot noir, some Chardonnay and a winemaker SMACKDOWN!

second order in

Mike, thanks so much for your help combining the orders into one shipment! Makes life much simpler for me and saves $$ on pesky shipping charges.

Hi Todd. Just emailed an order to ship to California. In for some Jory Bench.

Hi Hoang - I’m on the road right now, but should be home in less than an hour … watch your inbox! Thanks for your support!

That was fun everybody! Great to see so many returning customers and new buyers as well.
That’s all for this year (unless we were working on a shipping issue).
You can still buy Longplay wine at our regular, reasonable prices - and we have two club packs up that represent a great value.
California, etc., can always order from what’s listed in our online shop - just send me an email.
Weather looks okay for shipping if it gets out quickly.
Cheers! [cheers.gif] [truce.gif]

SHIPPING UPDATE: Okay … a couple of the orders for the Midwest & Texas that came in during the early access day went out along with Washington, Oregon and California (except one - needed to hunt down a bottle). Now, based on a discussion with friends at the Newberg Mailroom, it looks like a really cold snap is coming down early next week (Billings, Rapid City in the low teens) so holding shipments east of the Rockies until perhaps next Thursday weather permitting.