Looking for <$35 bottle summer whites

In the meantime you could do a lot worse than order some whites from Navarro before your weather turns hot. Add some of their grape juice to the order as well.

I’ll second the Vincent and Goodfellow /Matello recs.

Here are a couple of excellent summer whites, both readily available from the wineries.

2015 Leo Steen Saini Vineyard Dry Creek Chenin Blanc $18.00, I have had this at Scopa a local restaurant. Insanely good price for quality domestic Chenin.

2015 -2016 Ryme Cellars Vermentino “Hers”. New vintage just being introduced, both excellent. $25.00, crisp clean and refreshing.

I could drink the von Winning 2015 Sauv Blanc I all day at $34-ish dollars. Just a fantastic rendition of a grand cru white Graves that won’t disappoint but from Germany.

My current go-to/do-all white is Argiolas Costamolino vermentino. It beats out many lifeless whites at double the price but is not a cloying supermarket fruit bomb. Hits the spot at only $14.

We will be drinking lots of these this summer:

Pepiere Muscadet
Chidaine Chenin
Various producers of Chablis
Collestefano Verdicchio
Schafer Frohlich and Wagner Stempel Dry Riesling

Thanks for all of the recommendations. I was able to source a mixed case of Pepiere Briords and Moutons from of all places, my offsite cellar storage, who happened to be reading WB and came across my post. Shout out to Classic Wine Storage in DFW and thanks again for everyone’s help.

Mix it up a little with some Fino or Manzanilla Sherries.

Also, the trifecta of whites from Campania (In order of weight, heaviest to lightest: Greco, Falanghina & Fiano).