Looking For Phish Tickets | Alpharetta Night 2 and Nashville Both Nights

I’ll be at the shows in Mexico next week, and at MSG in April. Please let me know if you’ll be meeting for wine before the MSG shows. It would be good to see you, Doctor Rob (and the rest of you guys, too).

2 Likes

Wishlist for 7/26, Jones Beach on Tuesday

Phish • 1998-11-14 (02:43:51) • U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH The something/sexual healing/so lonely show.

getting ready

Hey mods… ,maybe move this over to Asylum to the Phish thread that I think is lurking somewhere over there,.

Offline 4/20 at brents place preshow

Potentially me Brent possibly Asher and ask Yaacov who will be at the show

I can’t organize but can instigate

Rob,

Can you message me your email? I will start a thread for dinner.

If any Berserkers are in town for the MSG run in April and want to join let me know but I don’t plan on doing a dinner thread in the OL planner, I would like to keep this small.

Received Jones Beach on 7/26

Excited for tonight!!!

1 Like

That was a killer set list!

Watched tonight’s show on the stream and was pretty meh until the special NYE set. That whale and 5 dolphins…wow would have been a blast to see live. I’m trying to find out how I can get a flying dolphin now (without any luck)…

Found a nice link to some footage if you haven’t seen

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPxPJZKjcANaROHOZ2Bu3S-WSHC12Ul1iEF8OXh0gbdESbNLfxUxIo5Thi7aDDpLg/photo/AF1QipMlaCVykqchxC0cSvyYDgcjY92MHG9RQpwc86LN?key=M2FMblpsSFpMNDlld2tTajJJclZuM2pOSjgza2R3

Wow. That’s badass. Are those drones or is that some kind of hologram magic.

That was last night’s show during Waves, I believe, was not there. Attended the prior two evenings… Suffice it to say, age has caught up to me, two shows in a row… and I am tired…

Yes Mike 4-22 was the makeup for NYE with big Dolphin splash.
4-21 looks like an all timer… jealous!

Tonight is not bad

The dolphins and the whale were drones. My wife and I headed up for the one show. It was an amazing gag and the playing was top notch.

We listened to night three on drive up and that was also a heater. The band is in top form and I’m stoked for summer tour where I am planning to see a bunch of shows.

Fri-Sat-Thurs-Wed are my show order. Sunday was just amazing. Made it to every one except Friday.

Another HD angle