Loring Wine Company : 2 different Library 3pks over 40% off

I love a good mystery too. Hope I get a lucky draw. Thanks Brian.

Great deal! Thanks, Brian! I ordered one of the mystery packs to pick up when I visit the tasting room in a couple of weeks!

Trying for a Mystery! Looking forward to it! Thanks Brian!

First blood for the day for me

My wife loves Loring Pinots so this was a very easy buy. We are in for a couple of each.

+1

In for the mystery pack. Thanks so much!

Dammit! This offer is too good to pass up.

In for a mystery pack.

Finally pulled the trigger on a mystery pack. Looking forward to trying it

Since I’ve never had any of your wines, I’m in for 2 mystery packs in hopes that each bottle is unique. Looking forward to trying them!!!

Ordered both.
It has been a while since I last ordered on the website. When I logged in to buy the two offerings, I went through my purchase history and saw I have bought a lot of Loring wines over the years. Funny in that I now only have 1 bottle of a 2005 Hungry Like the Llama in my cellar.

i hadn’t thought about it - but if people buy multiple mystery packs we’ll try to vary them :slight_smile:

So named because it was mostly Durell Durell, mostly :slight_smile:

The 2012 RRV offer is sold out - sorry. But we still have some of the Mystery Packs left!

In for one Mystery Pack

In for 2 Mystery Packs - thanks Brian & Kimberly for such a generous offer!

Will see you next weekend at the pickup party!

In for a Mystery Pack to close out my buying for the day. Thanks for the offer! [cheers.gif]

Received my Mystery Pack today, got 3 SVDs! Aubaine, Durell and Rosella’s. [thankyou.gif]

Me too!!