LORING WINE COMPANY BD12 OFFER - ** CLOSED ** - SHIPPING FEB 8 - WEATHER PERMITTING

Haha - I’m not concerned at all - you’ve made quite a few raving fans of the heavy hitters on this site.

Another newb here, in for 2. Excited to see what I’ll get!

After the dust settles, for the anal retentive among us (:raising_hand_woman:) who perhaps likes to keep their CellarTracker pending list up to date, are you going to send out an invoice or email saying what we should expect in our mystery pack(s)?

Repeat offender. In for 2 packs. My favorite Pinots (though I don’t drink a lot of Pinot)

We’re going to try to ship next week. There are some places that are too cold, though. Basically the entire upper midwest. I think I sent an invoice to the email in the account.

In for 2 3 packs

You did, thanks, and no worries at all, I can definitely wait. Just meant listing what actual wines are going out, so could log them in. Again, not a big deal…That’s just how my mind works: make a list, check the list.

We don’t send that ahead of time. Isn’t part of the fun opening the box to see what’s in it? [berserker.gif]

I just got my case order from the sale earlier this month. I really enjoy the entry level appellation wines. The single vineyard pinots are a real treat as well. I mentioned in another post that I’ve never had a bottle of Loring that I haven’t enjoyed. I’ll even add props for the screw cap closures.

In for 2! New to this site, sale and Loring but am excited!

OK - new plan. We’ll be shipping February 8th. Weather permitting. You should all receive emails with that info as well.

Got my six pack here in East last week. 5 of 6 bottles were 90 or better WE…Nice…Should have got a 12er because Brian said 2018 such a good year…thanks…