MACDONALD Incoming!

This is why they send an email in advance with release date/time. There have been times I have been traveling or otherwise unable to purchase an allocation at the time it’s released, and I have emailed the winery asking whether it’s first come first served, and if it is, I arrange for someone to do it for me. Not difficult, but it requires a little bit of planning.

let me introduce you to the English word “friend.” Hopefully preceded by “trustworthy” and followed by “who won’t steal your allocation.”

I heard from Alex who said prior buyers would have a week. This is a no brainer IMO.

Same for me.

Check your spam folder (that’s where my email notice ended up)…

So cruel. I’m sure I’m far down the wait list but the spam comment gave me a brief moment of hope, only to have my soul crushed moments later. At least I found out where all those Grammercy emails went.

All in for sure!

I just talked with Alex, and confirmed that previous buyer do indeed have a week of secure allocations. So, y’all don’t have to crash the server the minute the offer goes live.

Guys, Alex just mind melded me. Prior buyers have a week. No worries.

Baller

Guys, Alex just reached over to type this over my shoulder:

Previous buyers DO have a week to secure their allocations - good to go! Cheers.

Guys, my name is Alex and I proclaim that prior buyers have a week to secure their allocations.

[resizeableimage=300,550]https://i.imgur.com/Ynn7eYg.png[/resizeableimage]

Strong emoji game in the contact heading right there. Makes me interested in finding out which makemakers rate 3 or more heart eyes from you? [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

/thread

I’m even getting a free Chicken McNuggets with my order.

Top that beyotches!

I am promised a full mixed case of 2010 Maison Ilan.

I am promised to sit on the wait list.

Delivery TBD…

Hmm. Not a concept I am familiar with, but I will research it [snort.gif]