Match Vineyards - "Industry Discount" OFFER EXTENDED

I just had the 2007 Butterdragon recently and thought it was great (94 points). I’m really not supposed to buying, but may pick up some 2007 Baconbrook. I’m a big fan of Randy’s wines and think this a great spot for some of you to get in and try them.

In for one each of the 2008’s. This will be a first time for me with Match Vineyards. Can’t wait to try them. [cheers.gif]

Hello Berserkers from Wellington, New Zealand. I’m about to go tasting in the Martinborough/Wairarapa Valley region but wanted to check in.

THANK YOU so much for all who have already ordered. We really appreciate it and are excited to share our wines with you on such an auspicious day.

Yes, Steve, we’ll combine your two orders so that you get free shipping.

In fact, if anyone has any changes or questions, they can all be resolved before I process the orders and charges after returning to the States early next week. The online coupon will time out tonight at midnight (Pacific) though so orders need to be placed before then.

Cheers!

ended up 1/2 case mix of Butterdragon and Baconbrook with 07s to lay down and some older ones to PnP and enjoy now [cheers.gif]

thanks for the great deal Randy! Looking forward to enjoying them!

Great offer as always, and I will be in for sure. Always a great QPR with repeat customer discount, but this makes it amazing. I don’t suppose repeat customer discount stacks on top of the industry discount, does it? flirtysmile newhere

When can I crack my '07 Butterdragon magnum from last BerserkerDay??

Finally my Baconbrook vertical is complete…2004-2008. Thanks Randy

I forgot to address this in the offer, but no, the discounts don’t stack. I will apply repeat customer discounts to the bottles not covered by the Berserker offer though.

Oops… This one got by me…

After a few (desperate?) pleas, I’ve extended the life of the online coupon until midnight Pacific on Sunday.

Crap. I was busy and missed all the deals.