Microlot Coffees--Good Morning Berserkers

Are these also available as unroasted green beans?

Ordered. Thx.

Don’t forget you can buy from Eric all year long. I do. Great prices year round. No affiliation, just a caffeinated customer.

Lovely coffees. Glad to see your offer again, Eric. Grabbed an extra bag of Costa Rica.

I’m in! My day is 7am-3pm . . . coffee. 3pm onward . . . wine. and occasionally some water in there somewhere sometimes. tough on the teeth but c’est la vie!

I do not drink coffee but don’t ever get between my wife and the coffee grinder in the morning before she has had her first cup, so I hope this stuff is good. At what temp should I store it between arrival and use? In the closet, in the wine cellar, in the refrigerator or in the freezer?

Placed an order.
Nice to read the positive reviews above, especially from those who seem to exercise good judgment.
Thanks.

Jay

They are one way valve bags. No need to store them in any particular way. I guess not above the refrigerator but not in it either. Just keep them in your cupboard and enjoy!!

Thanks to all who bought. We still have a few offers available if anyone is still wanting to buy.

We’re starting the roasting tomorrow and bagging Sunday/Monday and will get it shipped soon thereafter. We’re just like most businesses and short of employees at the moment so we’ll get it out as quick as we can.

Eric

1 Like

We could probably ship some unroasted beans to you. Drop me an e-mail and let me know what you are looking for.

ericn@thecoffeegrounds.com

Got these last year, and they were great, so ordered again this year.
Also I go through these slow since I also get coffee at work, so keep an open bag ready and keep the rest in the freezer in a ziplock bag.
They stay fresh for over 6 months in the freezer!

That would be nice, but Flannery has taken all my freezer space

Time to get a freezer in the garage!

Is putting coffee in the freezer a good idea? I have heard that it is not, but I do not drink coffee. I will get 4 pounds and my wife will grind it every day as needed. We have plenty of freezer space, so that is not a limit.

There’s a bunch of videos and articles about this.
Here’s a good example:

Since these bags are in 8oz sizes, I’d recommend freezing all but one bag, and when the current bag is running low, take a new bag out to defrost overnight.
Also like any food product, I wouldn’t recommend refreezing a bag which was previously frozen.

1 Like

Bags just arrived, and wife is happy.

As is mine. I usually drink a blend of Pacific and African, but my half Colombian wife is grooving on the Colombian

I hate coffee. With a passion. So this is all hers.

I love coffee but don’t drink it every day. Rarely drink it black, or in the afternoon but brewed a 1/2 pot after this came in today.
coffee-grounds.jpg

Man this cup of joe is good this morning!