Mike on East Coast Tour--NYC and Long Island, Oct 16-20

Who am I to object? [cheers.gif]

Depending on date/time I would like to attend. Besides wine I can also bring up to a gross of tasting glasses so we do not have reuse glasses or inconvenience a host or restaurant.

Id also be interested depending on time/location.

Thanks everyone for responding—I have to get through this week at TIFF (hard life, watching movies! :slight_smile: ) and then I’ll get down to work with individual OL threads for each day/night. Looking forward to meeting some new people and of course reconnecting with my NYC posse.

Mike

Back in NY after some time as well. Of course, be happy to join. I’d look at the parties y’all planning here and see what works. Subject to changes, irrops, de tours, diversions, etc.

Welcome back, Erez

GnR at MSG Sunday night. I was going to try to do both but I think I’d rather spend the time with my buddies coming into town for the concert.

I’m open for anything on Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday night.

I’d likely be able to join if you end up doing something in the city M-W

Good to be back. To celebrate a safe return from the travels, there is a EMH 2004 in the carafe waiting for a good dinner. Great nose. surprisingly,still young even for the bar mitzvah
Yesterday, it was a '98 Deutz Cuvée William (real winner, especially after an hour of decanting. Nose and floral were amazing once it also warmed up abit. All tasters were pleased and came back for refills), and a '99 Prosper Maufoux Montagny (left half for today because it was good but had a non fair competition with Deutz lol. Today it tastes much better. Did open up overnight)

Woo—2004 EMH? Sign me up!

I’m getting organized everyone—hope to have more crystallized plans by end of week—thanks all for all the enthusiasm!

Mike

Mike, please keep me in the loop for a NYC escapade, I look forward to some time with you.

I have 2004 EMH ready to travel. Looking at putting together a NY trip. I have only perhaps 10 of these, but love to share.

You know…by then the Yankees and Red Sox should be duking it out some. If you ever needed an excuse to come east [grin.gif]

Mike - if you want to do Manhattan and don’t have any other offers to organize I can set something up at Pings or Canton Lounge. Or if it’s a small group we could meet at a Maison Kayser.

Had a bunch of stuff to do, plus the High Holidays, but will start to email in earnest today. But yes, Jay, if you could, that would be splendid–maybe Pings? PM me with what night would be best (not 20th, which is now spoken for).

Thanks everyone and sorry for being later than I’d like with more detailed organizing.

Mike

I might be able to convince Janice to attend if Chinese is the meal of choice.

Mike is going to post once he’s certain but we’re tentatively looking at 7pm on 10/17 at Ping’s.

To everyone who expressed an interest on this thread - there is a new thread to sign up for the 10/17 dinner.