Morgan Ranch Beef * Offer Closed* - Wagyu From The Sandhills of Nebraska

Will do!

In for a private selection. First time buyer, can’t wait to try them!

You are in for a treat!!

Also in for a Private Selection - as a native Nebraskan I couldn’t pass this up!

Private Selection heading my way, thanks!

I’m curious if this is full blood wagyu or a 50/50 cross? Thanks for participating!

Order in! Can’t wait!

another Private Selection customer! Really happy to discover Morgan Ranch last year on BD !

In for a Private Selection. I’m sorry I missed out the last time you had an offer. I can’t wait to try these!

Hey Mason,
Thanks for asking. We run a large herd of purebred Wagyu. Meaning 93 to 99% Wagyu. You won’t be disappointed!
Carrie

1 Like

Hi Carrie - Any issue with forward delivery dates, say about a month out?

order in for the private selection!

Great! In for the Private Selection.

1 Like

In… I just need to order this every month

Ahhh - a little taste of The Good Life! Thanks for ordering!

Hey Michael,
No issues that I can foresee.

Private Selection! Yeah between this and the Flannery pork caps I’m going to need to up my intake of Lipitor…and happy to do so :slight_smile:

Carrie … by chance do you out by your way in Burwell?

Order in for Private Selection!

You’re good Scott! Wagyu has more monounsaturated fatty acids, so, no need to change your Lipitor dose. Eat Wagyu for your health!

“Highly marbled Wagyu and Hanwoo beef have higher proportions of MUFA due to higher concentrations of oleic acid. Many studies have shown that MUFAs have little effect on total cholesterol. They are heart-healthy dietary fat because they can lower LDL-cholesterol while increasing HDL-cholesterol. Clinical trials have also indicated that highly marbled beef does not increase LDL-cholesterol and that beef high in oleic acid can consistently increase HDL-cholesterol.”

Gotoh T, Joo ST. Characteristics and Health Benefit of Highly Marbled Wagyu and Hanwoo Beef. Korean J Food Sci Anim Resour. 2016;36(6):709-718. doi:10.5851/kosfa.2016.36.6.709

1 Like