My 55th with Some Great Friends and Killer Wines

Happy Birthday!
I had 2011 Black Cat last week over 3 days and it is indeed a really good wine. That may have been my last 2011.

Happy birthday and welcome to the old codger stage of life. It’s probably good for your wife’s bottom line financial statement that your birth year was a wine vintage dud. [stirthepothal.gif] neener

Happy Birthday Alfert. At a decade younger than you, I still remember when hangovers were for other people…no longer.

Happy 55th, Alfert !
Great wines and happy friends !
You would fit right in with our G12 group.
I’ve got 2 decades on you and am still buying Futures ! [wow.gif] champagne.gif

Happy Birthday Robert.

Happy Birthday, well done man. I got a few 01 HB, was thinking 65th but maybe sooner…

Feliz cumpleaños Licenciado.

You’ll have to come to Beaune!

Glad it delivered, and Many Happy Returns.

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] deadhorse [winner.gif]

Maybe you will be able to convert Robert to Burgundy. But, he has seemed awfully resistant so far.

Ha!

I drank a Jouan last night! :wink:

True.

PS. And William did use the “Burgundian” label on the 1999 Tertre Rotebeauf.

[wow.gif] And???

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3129575#p3129575

Happy birthday!

No vertical of BAMA?

Happy Birthday sir!

Ha! Most of my close friends are Gators! One even hunts gators. I wonder if he will post here…

Happy 55 Robert!

Just thinking of Robert drinking Pavie on his birthday fills me with joy. Awesome notes and what a great evening to celebrate. Happy birthday my friend

Happy birthday Owlman.

Post number 34! Unless you have another friend that hunts gators it is a wine berserker. But I do owe you some notes. And for the record there is another wine berserker who hunts gators not far from where I hunt which was very cool to find out

LOL, of course it would. And that makes me laugh more. I cant hide from this stuff, it tracks me down like a plague.