Myriad Down?

CSIMM1161 on CT has tasted and reviewed most of these. Reviews look very good, especially the Elysian and Empyrean (not in this release). Combination of '15 and '16.

Up and running now. Done.

All good. Order in!

Was able to get on at 4 minutes to and placed my order within two minutes.

3 dr Crane
3 dr Crane Elysian.

‘18 is our anniversary year. Went for the 3L Elysian… no regrets

I got a confirmation email on my order this morning, but an email later saying the servers had crashed, and the offering was on hold. Not sure if I need to reorder or not? I have a call in to Leah’s voicemail.

Strong

Despite all the panic (I was guilty of it too), looks like both Dr. Cranes are still available 12 hrs later.

I was able to pick up 3 each of the Dr. Crane this morning as well.

Not sure how many were available when you tried to access, I secured 4 each of the 750ml (out of 6 offered) @ around 2pm EST when they relaunched yesterday. When I logged back in shortly (30mins or so), the remaining 2 I was offered had disappeared. So they must have had a sliding scale lowering the offerings down so at least previous buyers would still be able to get some, even if they were running late.

3 each here as well

No issues logging in.

If I were an Iranian, Russian or Korean hacker, I think I now know how I could bring America to a standstill.

That’s how they do it. Allocations shrink as time passes and inventory wanes. They want to make sure everyone gets a chance to purchase at least some wine.

Have the wish lists been granted? Asking after a bottle of ‘17 Napa

Hi Jonathan
Ill email you

Best Regards
Leah

Forgive me if I’m way off; are you referring to the Myriad Rosé?