Myriad Release today

Just picked up one of each syrah. Pumped for this. Hopefully moves me to the active list and I can get come cabs next time.

Had the Round Pond tonight with dinner. It was amazing, decanted for about 3 hours and wow. The dark fruit, spice, great acidity and smoothness in the mouth. Definately going to be in big on Myriad in the future.

Ugh, only grabbed 2 of the Round Pond and now I’m kicking myself for not grabbing more!!

Bump for tomorrow’s release for second wave!

Picked up 3 bottles of the Empyrean. Had to limit myself since I went to heavy earlier on in the year!

…In for Empyrean as well. Next-level GIII juice!

In for two each

In for two Empyrean and one regular GIII

3 each Empyrean and GIII

+1

That emp mag disappeared fast

In for a few (MUST REDUCE my buying) .

In for Max allocation. Let’s hope the 17s are as good as some of the barrel samples I’ve tasted have been.

Great opportunity for great wine.

Wow, just checked CT - paid $85 for the 2012 GIII. Those were the good old days.

3 Empyrean. Have a number of GIIIs from Myriad and others so didn’t get the straight GIII but thinking maybe I should have picked up 1 or 2 anyway for comparison…

I must be driving the short bus today. I thought I needed to buy 3 of each. Oh well…hope they’re good

I thought the same thing initially but it’s always a minimum of three mix and match. You won’t regret the purchase.

If we all stopped and took a inward look at some decisions we have made regarding wine, even you , I have to assume that almost all of us would say wtf to something. Opening a 2.5 year old Myria Cab is probably pretty low on the spectrum .

In for 2 GIIIs and 1 Empyrean