Mystery Box

Thanks Brian!

I am going to keep running this Mystery Box offer until early May, but the price goes up $10 each month. Cheers.

It’s here!
E6F91263-C733-4606-BF7E-48E1B9779DEE.jpeg
JK [wink.gif]
543CF7D3-4255-4B95-B9F1-1DA79ED07576.jpeg

I got the exact same thing! It’s no longer a mystery!

maxresdefault (1).jpg

The Sangio loves air and doesn’t mind being open for days, fyi.

Box showed up today. I’m quite pleased:

2015 Biggio Hamina Cellars Pinot Noir Estate Vineyard Claygate Ribbon Ridge
2017 Biggio Hamina Cellars Pinot Noir Biha Chehalem Mountains
2017 Biggio Hamina Cellars Pinot Noir Holmes Gap Vineyard Willamette Valley
2017 Biggio Hamina Cellars Pinot Noir Noel Vineyard Chehalem Mountains
2010 Biggio Hamina Cellars Riesling Amity Vineyard Eola - Amity Hills
2016 Biggio Hamina Cellars Sangiovese Kiona Vineyard Washington

I’m particularly excited for the Riesling, as I’ve got a bottle of 2010 Belle Pente WV Riesling that’ll be fun to open alongside it. Thanks, Todd!

I’ll take a six pack if still available. I will be in McMinnville in early April to pick up.

Sounds good Brian! PM your email and I’ll pack one up for you too.

I have the ability to put more mystery into boxes.

Shipping out again today. Let me know if you are eager to mystery up.

Next round of shipping is Monday!

Repeat offenders will get an additional 10% off from now on until mid May (ish… when shipping season ends). Thank you.

Alright, new addition… you can pick a couple of vintages that you would like in the box (as of 4/24/2020).

10% and vintage options - now just have to convince the wife because we just got a heat wave where it might hit triple digits first time ever in April !!!
Don’t want to kill the wine in travel. We have some of the bottles others have gotten already and they are excellent but would love to round out with those others.

I am supposed to have some cold chain shipping in place by mid May (but it gets consolidated, so takes 14-21 days).

I have enough older single vineyard Pinot to make three more six packs of the “older Mystery Box” variety. $265 and I will ship in the Fall. Thanks.