Napa and Sonoma

Yep, even with judicious spitting, I’d be more than a little tipsy. Would advise getting a car or designating a driver if keeping that tight of a schedule.

If you are there in person (Mon-Fri) also an opportunity to make pickups in person from retailers like Benchmark, WineBid, etc.

How did AMEX get you a resy at French? I tried last month and it sold out in literally 12 seconds.

Surprised no one has mentioned Pride Mountain Vineyards yet.

Thanks for the recommendation and I’m always looking for under-the-radar Zinfandel’s for my dad to try.

Than you, Tom! Plan is to hit Donum on the way up from SFO!

Daniel, if you are looking for really good zinfandel that is “under the radar”, look no further than Talty Vineyards and Winery in the middle of Dry Creek Valley. Zinfandel is essentially all they produce. Also a good place to visit if in the area.

Tom

Any strong opinions on choosing one dinner in Healdsburg between Valette, Barndiva, Guiso, or the brand new Matheson? Celebrating a birthday and want balance of great food and celebratory environment. Not interested in spending the $$$ at Single Thread, partially because we are likely heading up to Harbor House after Healdsburg and they are somewhat similar in theme. If Scopa were still around, we’d be going there!

Everyone who is a foodie is talking about Guiso. I have not been there, but all the reports are of excellence.

I vote for Valette. We had a fantastic dinner there back in April. Guiso was great, too.