need Kosher wine suggestions

My wife and I have been invited to our first ever Passover seder. She is giddy with excitement, professing to have been Jewish in a previous life. The host knows I’m a food and wine guy. When I asked what we could bring, she suggested wine. I asked if it needs to be kosher. “Kosher would be nice, but not necessary.” Which means I’m bringing kosher wine.

I perused this thread, and was able to pick up a bottle of Recanati Chardonnay. But I also picked up a wine not yet mentioned: Barons Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Haut-Medoc. I was looking for kosher labels of Pontet-Canet, Giscours, and Guiraud, but came up empty. This was the only Bordeaux I could find in my market. Anyone had it? I’m bringing it regardless, but was just curious if others have had it before.

A little word to my gentile friend. If the wine doesn’t seem to be going over well, whisk the bottle to the kitchen, add 2 teaspoons of sugar, give it a quick Mollydooker shake and you’ll be good to go.

Your pal,
Corey

Saw something similar on an episode of Frasier. But I know the host, and she appreciates good wine, kosher or not. I’m sure we’ll be fine.

For those talking about Covenant, I just stumbled upon a profile Esther Mobley did for the Chronicle yesterday:

There are tasting notes, too: