New Jersey young professionals tasting group

Hand them back to their parents?

You guys are terrible! Luke, welcome to the board, glad they didn’t scare you off. Suggest you maybe PM Sherri Shapiro, David Frankil and Colleen Prince—this thread will help with contacts since they all posted on it

Met Kaitlyn on that trip and she is good people. I know too many of the “laugh riot” posters on this thread and good manners will preclude me from commenting further [grin.gif]

Very good luck with this. I’m not “scheduled” back in the area for another 3 years, but one never knows…

Mike

Hey Luke,

Count me in if you get something put together.

I’m in Bergen County but often in Middlesex County for work.

Union County is decidedly north NJ, but I would be interested. I live in Mt. Tabor, so it’s an easy shoot down route 24 for me. [cheers.gif]

Allison and I are only young at heart, but we are professional and have plenty of wine to share. :slight_smile:

We’re in central Jersey, would be interested in a tasting group as well.

Interested in this as well if you put something together. Live in Morris County.

We are young at heart - does that count? As for the professional part…

John and I might be interested (when we at our NJ residence) - please keep us posted.

Karen

Dude! You have winemakers wanted to join the event. Make it happen!! champagne.gif

The OP is MIA for almost a month now.

That’s because lots of old farts hijacked the thread!!

If anyone is interested - there will be a Jean Edwards wine dinner on Saturday, 4/21, at Anthony’s Restaurant in Haddon Heights, NJ.
https://www.cellartracker.com/forum/tm.asp?m=442875

Count us in - we’ll be there - thank you Karen!

Will make it a post on its own.

Looks like I missed the boat here… lmk if there’s something going on: Union NJ also

Yeah, we are in New Jersey and wanted to enjoy with young professionals. [cheers.gif] [drinkers.gif]