NEW TIME: Video Offline #2! Thur Mar 19, 5:30 pm PDT/8:30pm EDT

I’ll try to join today if I can. Will likely will be the same Brunello or perhaps even a cocktail

Interested to see how it shows on day 2.

Let’s come up with a theme for this one - ideas?

I can’t attend tonight, but what about Italian varietals to show support for Italy?

I may have a NV Chartogne-Taillet Champagne Cuvée Sainte Anne at my locker. Otherwise not much in common (mostly because my Champagne stock is super low right now). Unless you want to open a bottle of 2008 Dom Perignon for a virtual tasting :smiley:

Already opened a 2014 Mugneret Gibourg Bourgogne.

We can do a Bourgogne theme…

I’ve got some '16 Roty Bourgogne here at home, I think…

Don’t own Dom. You’re looking at the wrong CT user. rolleyes

I’m going to try joining for a bit.

In CA now, we made the trip to work on v2019 blends. And have no Burg on hand, as one could imagine. Does Rossi Red Burgundy work? I think I can find one at Railey’s, with the requisite red plastic cup for the full experience package.

My mistake.

If my K&L shipment came to my locker, I vote for NV Chartogne-Taillet Champagne Cuvée Sainte Anne. I’ll let you know.

Fun idea! I may have to crash the virtual party. Scored some 750s of NV Bruno Paillard Premiere Cuvée Brut Rose Dom Costco that I haven’t dug into yet. Sounds as good a time as any to pop some bubbly…

champagne.gif

I have no Bourgogne at home. Debating opening the Valdicava on night 2 or open a really old Edmunds St John…

Thanks for the meeting tonight everyone. Enjoyed meeting Sean, Julie, Patrick, Eugene and seeing Mr Brunson again. Stay safe everyone, and look forward to meeting some more new people.

That was pretty fun! Highly recommend more folks join the next one…:+1:

Fun
Looking forward to the next one.

I’ll have to figure out this webcam thingy. #luddite

My wife is already creeped out about me on WB.com, meeting strange old men at Berns, incessant texting about wine with the mods, and now this? Oh no . . . .

Can we set this at 3 AM EST? I’m good.

Lovely to meet you all! See you at the next one (tomorrow, maybe)

It’s an app
That’s short for application

Happy fricking birthday flirtysmile

IPhone? How can you see that desktop panel in a small screen?
Go slow, I’m almost a senior citizen.