NEWBIE INTRO: JB Neufeld - Dedicated. Thoughtful. Precise.

I’ll be looking to try some as well. Chris says you’re good folks with good wine.

ben

Thanks Brandon! I appreciate your comments and support!

Chris and Barb are great, but really its just my wife that everyone likes. Which reminds me, thats where the name comes from. I’m Justin (J) and my wife is Brooke (B), my last name is Neufeld, which nobody can pronounce or spell properly. Thanks for posting!! [cheers.gif]

Yeah, there will be a strong Cellartracker forum crowd buy this wine. They may not post into wineberserkers but we have “our thing” over in CT.

I have to wait until tomorrow?

Please don’t run out of wine before I get here!

Brig is right. I’m another CTer who has heard Chris sing your praises for too long to NOT try this.

Solid wines that we proudly carry and love your FL broker John Stone!

Thank you so much for carrying our wines! John is the very best! Thank you!

Chris is so very awesome! Thank you.

We wont! We will save some just for you. Thank you!

Is there an offer?

If so, how do I access it?

If not yet, when do you expect it to be online?

Thanks
ben

Ben, I do not think it is posted yet. You will need to find it at the forum entitled All offers posted in this forum”

Jim,

Thanks. I was in the “all offers” and ordered from a couple of 5 year providers, but there were a bunch of NEW guys there too, but I guess they were just links to the Intro. Now they are gone.

So are they going to dribble these offers out all day? I just want to shop/buy and move on with my day.

Thanks Jim. Much appreciated!

Thanks for the order Ben and I apologize if I seemed a little aloof over the phone. Its been a busy morning for me…