NEWBIE INTRO - Walter Scott Wines

REV 350.png

1 Like

I don’t know what I’m hoping for more, the Gamay or the Chardonnay.

1 Like

I got to get by there and taste one of this days.

Love Walter Scott and Ken and Erica. We visited them when they were still starting up production and making wine on Bethel Heights property. Great people and fantastic wines!

1 Like

Probably. Reminds me of the job I had at 16 years old, at a men’s clothing store…my paychecks went right back into the store. Genius.

Chess King?

1 Like

Opened a 2016 WS Sojourner pinot to calibrate how much I will spend on the 27th.
Wow.
Delicious. Great energy in this wine.
I have three words for this wine: De Lish US.
I’m through.

Going to be expensive next week.
I have folks on this site to thank for the intro to this winery.
Glad to have Walter Scott part of the 'fest on the 27th.

Gotta get that Members Only jacket

I’m pretty sure he was the last Member.

Welcome to the forum Erica!

Walter Scott is a must visit if you’re in the area! It was amazing listening to Ken talk about the way he selects vineyards-so passionate! The wines are great too!

1 Like

Dan and Chas. had them on “Wine is Serious Business” a few years ago. If you can catch the episode, well worth the time. [highfive.gif]

Hi guys… looking forward to seeing the offer, your wines look super interesting. I tried, hopefully successfully, to sign up for your mailing list on your website (I may even have tried twice). But did not see any confirmation that my sign up was successful, or get any confirmation email.

Try to log in or create an account. That might work. Maybe reset password.

Uh oh! Erica - there are so many amazing chards in the Walter Scott barrel room. Gonna be great to see what comes out! [dance-clap.gif]

1 Like

So sorry about the confusion, here is the link to create an account. Cant wait to share our wines with you!

https://walterscottwines.orderport.net/signin.aspx

Love those guys! flirtysmile

I bought wines last BD and also joined the Wolfpack. All their wines are terrific and I can’t wait to see what they’ve got for BD12. Love their Chardonnays. flirtysmile

1 Like

Wow!!! Thank you [thankyou.gif]

Yes! You do. We cant wait for the world to get back to normal so we can re-open!!