Next up: Quivet

Order in. Took all the Syrahs offered.

Personally, I like the Quivet Syrahs better than Myriad. Of course that is splitting hairs, and I can neither qualify nor quantify why.

Took all my reds and four of the SB.

Excellent customer service as always from Mike as he shot a thank you email within minutes. Glad they are still small enough to care about us little folk.

He emailed me as well. Great customer service from both Mike and Leah!!!

You ain’t little folk.

Thanks Bill.

(Still need to get back with you regarding food and libations)

Cool. We are going to the Lokoya/Cardinale dinner up at Next this Saturday. Info in in Offline Planner if you can swing it.

Got all my reds. Wish listed a few.

Got a few reds and a few SBs…hope the SBs are good as I am going on everyones comments. (Not worried, decent price, summer coming…)

I’m in as well.

Picking up the SB; no room for anymore syrah. No way I can justify a 3d wine locker; I’m officially on a wine buying hiatus until July. Well, at least until April… [cheers.gif]

bye-bye to the Kenefick Whole Cluster. Not that Mike had a lot of it, but it lasted but a day (he emailed me to apologize for that, but no need!)

Yeah, the SB is pretty darned good. I didn’t order too much because of budget, but had to have some for sure.

It is certainly not my business, but with those case production levels, I wonder how much is snapped up here on WB? All of it is not beyond the realm of possibility. [wow.gif]

I would say a very high percentage. You figure that people in this thread alone admit to probably 10 to 20% of red production.

I contributed by purchasing 1 bottle each of the syrah almost immediately after getting the release email. Even with my tiny purchase, I still got a nice email from Mike thanking me for the order. His note sure made me feel appreciated even though I could only buy just about the smallest possible order.

The whole Cluster was all gone before I got back from lunch yesterday…and looks like all the Syrah is gone now. That didn’t take long, did it?

Picked up everything i had coming - anyone out there get a chance to taste before the release?

Same for me. Mike and Leah are [cheers.gif]

Logged on today and saw WC Kenefick in G O N E…

I was in the second wave and only offered the sauv. blanc , easy pass for me. It was going to be a choice between Quivet and Apsara anyway, since Myriad had already been purchased. Happy to support Robin and will going forward.

If you haven’t had the sauv blanc, it’s definitely worth a try. It was my favorite summer white last year.

Agreed, drank quite a few bottles of the 2012 last summer!