Nicora Wine Sampler - another new winery we can make famous! SOLD OUT IN 5 MINUTES

So glad I made it in time for the offer. Very excited to try these wines!!! Love Paso terroir!!!

I feel like learning about wineries like this is 1/2 the experience here. I am not sure how much I’ll end up being able to pull the trigger on today, but next time I’m in the Paso area, I’ll sure seek out Nicora and check them out…

My wife and I tasted with Nic a few weeks back and these wines are killer! I walked out with a 6 pack and really disappointed I missed out on this one! Good work Nic!

Chris

Chris, just refresh my memory, but you’re the one from the eBob board with the shotgun pic with like a 50 bottle Kosta Browne allocation, right? Just trying to put a name with an avatar that I remember. #jealous

This was on my radar…but went with the wife to Ikea and missed out…

Wtf free ship for life???

On my way to the website!

That’s me. Pissed off a lot of folks over there when I denigrated them for complaining about the economy on a board where people discussed buying $100 bottles of wine. neener

Decided to come back to this Board when I heard about some of these deals from my buddy John Fones at Cellars 33. With Vinocellar dead I’m going to need to hang here more often. If you ever need extra KB hit me up.

Just to stay on topic…Nic has some excellent vineyard sources…plus the fact he learned from Scott Hawley at Torrin…joining his club is a definite no brainer!

Chris

Hey Chris! Great to see a familiar name and thank you so much for the kind words today. It was a pleasure meeting you in the cellar and I look forward to many years together. Life is getting exciting for NIcora and I should have some big news to announce soon. I will keep you updated…Take Care.

Everyone,
I just wanted to thank you again for such a successful day here on the boards. What an honor it was! Also for filling my inbox with emails and not getting pissed when I had to say no. This was a once in a lifetime deal and I am very glad to have been able to participate today. And also to be able to share my passion through a bottle of wine on your dinner table some night. If anyone ever has a question or any concerns don’t hesitate to contact me. And if you come to Paso, stop by!

Off to Bed,
Nic