NOW AVAILABLE! Seven of Hearts - Bob Wood Memorial Barrel

Why don’t we have this as a label, I think Bob would like that.

I was talking about a label that would be ONE label for all bottles. Just a thought, not something I am pushing for, but just throwing it out there because it would seem that what a lot of people might want on the label, would be illegal.

That’s a really good idea! [welldone.gif]

If you’re still looking for people to go in a case in the NJ area I’d be up for 1-2 bottles. If you’re full no worries.

Still surprised that I can feel this sad and miss someone that I never actually met.

Brilliant

Yeah, we have a PM going on this, but somewhere on the train line in New England/NY/NJ would be great. Lots of good eats through there!

I’m in for some of the wine as well. I would also be in for a Berserkerfest in Oregon the weekend of the wine pickup. Thanks to everyone who is making this special bottling available to honor Bob’s memory…well done! [cheers.gif]

I’m in for some with the NY/NJ/CT folks.

great idea… subscribing to know more about order info.

Im in

I like that too. And I’m in favor of calling it “Cuvée Curmudgeon” as somebody suggested upstream, tho I think it sounds more French, ie better (sorry, Mike :slight_smile:) in this order.

pretty soon we’ll have enough for two cases!

This is such a great idea. Not sure if shipping to the uk can be arranged though! As for the label, surely it has to be the avatar that finally did for him on the old BB?? The one of the lady kissing the phalluc, glass trophy.

The label could have a blank space on it, and we could separately distribute stickers to affix ourselves.

And the stickers could say, “Shitty.”

+1

And I LOVE the Prepare To Be Annoyed label BTW, I think that’s BRILLIANT.

Love this idea. What a great tribute.

One could just get a label such as this

included in the wine shipment.

Count me in there, too - anything from 3 to 6 bottles, depending on what rounds-up a shipment.

Outstanding work, people. In for a couple btls.

Exactly. We meaning WB. Something like what Mel made that way we wouldn’t have to worry about labeling approvals.

George