NYC: Aubert (Postponed) in Midtown

I think we should postpone. Having done virtual OLs before - - - and I am about to suggest one in winetalk just for fun, I prefer in person events where you can look someone in the eye and tell them that this Aubert PN tastes like syrah.

It is prudent though very disappointing to cancel. Probably for a good while. Very much looking forward to when we can get together.

So, granted it’s going to be postponed for some time but planning ahead is good too! Allen and I would join if there are spaces. I’ve got a 2002 Ritchie that I’m interested to open along side other aubert chards. Would also bring a 2nd aubert chard from any of the other open years to round out the tasting.

Colleen, thanks for expressing your interest! Along with Allen. Look forward to meeting you both. More the merrier with this crew. The new gang has a lot of different people that come to different events based on interest on the tasting; usually a few different people each time - but a great crew all around. Welcome! Excited to have you join us!