NYC Berserkerfest - California Cab table 5/28/16

Dan: Looks like you have some room at your table; save Caroline and me a few seats. I figure we won’t get there much before 8:45 or so. We will see if we can fit the theme.

So noted.

How about if I add a 2006 Paradigm made by Heidi Barrett.

Do we need to bring our own stemware? Sorry this may have been mentioned in the long thread, but I did not see it.

yes, it’s a good idea.

I always bring 1 white, 1 champagne, and a minimum of 2 - 4 red. There’s so much wine. [whistle.gif]

Don’t forget to walk over to the other tables and introduce yourself. It’s an especially good idea if you want to taste other wines being poured. [wink.gif]

I’ll have an off theme magnum of CA Cabernet at our convoluted theme table (even Brad can’t communicate it clearly) so feel free to stop by here. Or I’ll walk over there once the crush eases.

Great thanks for the responses! Look forward to meeting you all and drinking some good juice champagne.gif BTW - My husband’s name is Paul.

Dan - do we need a sparkler or white wine to start things off?

If this event is like past events, I think Leo will have more than enough Champage for all of us. Hopefully I’m not jinxing it.
A white sounds good.

Dan & Maire,

I will happily bring an Oregon Chardonnay to kick off with. Probably a 2014 Walter Scott Vojtilla. Looking forward to it all. [cheers.gif]

Room for 1 more. Bring whatever you like. It’s Berserkerfest, so what the heck. champagne.gif