NYC - Burgundy GC Reds @ Little Frog (12/13)

If there is room for 12/13, I’d like to join.
I pulled an '06 Drouhin Clos de Vougeot from storage, if that fits.

A Rubin Stein, just saw this. There is a spot, and I will add you. That said, your wine does not fit the theme – is it possible for you to change it? I’m happy to try another wine, but would be proper to stay with the theme if possible.

I will make the reservation at Sutton Inn today; if there is an issue I will venue shift to Bobby Vans on 54th (close to Sutton Inn).

Hi, two updates at my end

I will be bringing 2005 Louis Jadot Chapelle Chambertin.

Also unfortunately my friend had to cancel his Sydney to NY trip and can’t make it any longer. So it will just be me.

Sutton Inn ended up closing for a private event, and I did not catch this earlier. Bobby Vans got bought out as well. Looking for a back up space.

PMs set for two new options.

I’d prefer Quality Italian. I’ve done byob there before and it was fine. Preference is partially based on the more central location.

As it turns out, Quality Italian is booked. I’m securing Little Frog.

Can you please note what wine you will bring.

Unfortunately a work thing has come up and I have to attend a Clients Holiday Party… sorry. Hope you reschedule the 1er dinner for January. Looks like a much slower month.

Best,

Gary

And then they were 5 (maybe 6 as I confused Gary on dates).

Bringing a 1995 Marc Rougeot-Dupin Clos St. Denis as well as the 2012 Ultramarine BDN