Ocelli Cellars - WA Grenache - BD12 - Sampler Pack Deal and 30% Off - Offer Extended

In for a 3 pack sampler. Grenache is an under appreciated grape. I love it and am looking forward to trying yours. Especially at $20 a bottle w/shipping.

How did you get around the one per customer rule?

I’m sorry, Michael, I did not see that limitation. I certainly didn’t mean to break any rule. blush

Edit: I have reached out to John to let him know I think I owe him a little more for those 3 additional bottles. [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Normally I enforce a 1 sampler pack per customer rule on our website since the normal price is $65, which is a big discount from the retail price of $90. For the Berserker Day special, I am not enforcing that rule, since my hope was to be able to sell as much wine as I could. My apologies for any confusion around this.

If anybody would like a second 3-pack, let me know and we will get it added to your order.

2 Likes

Boom!

Is anyone having a problem receiving their order?

I got my 3 pack sampler. Two are gone already. Great Grenache.

Mine arrived, albeit after a delay around Billings MT due to a record-blizzard/snow storm that shut down much of Wyoming for a handful of days. Haven’t tried one yet, but will soon!

Hi Peter, I apologize in the delay in getting your order to you. We had an issue with our FedEx account, and had to find another way to get your wine shipped to you. We are such a small winery that my wife and I both have full time jobs, and so sometimes we can’t be as timely or responsive as we would like. Your order shipped out yesterday, and looks like it will arrive on Wednesday via UPS.

Please let me know if you have any further delays and I will try and resolve them as quick as I can.

Let me know when you’re ready to order some more! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Looking forward to trying your wines! Stay well!

[cheers.gif]