\*OFFER EXTENDED*/ ANCIENT WINE GUYS | DON'T MISS OUT ON UNIQUE WINE + HISTORY+ARCHAEOLOGY+MYTHOLOGY | FLATRATE SHIPPING

Got me a pack B! Love the story and the history in a bottle.

1 Like

We’ve got you in Nik!

Who knew you could bottle history?! “Taste History” is our official unofficial motto, and we’re crazy excited to share the wine and history with you!

Good Morning Fellas! Have a great Berserker Day! I’m so impressed at how you bring wine and education to new and ever more creative levels with each shipment. I’m inspired!

1 Like

This is one of the most interesting projects out there - and it doesn’t hurt that Ryan is such a great guy. champagne.gif

BUY!! BUY!! BUY!!

1 Like

My interest is definitely piqued. I’m in for A and B. Looking forward to them!

We’ve got you down Rob! Check your PMs for further info! Thanks so much for the support – you’re in for a history-lover’s treat!

Thanks for the quick help, Ryan. Looking forward to trying something different with pack B

Thanks J! We couldn’t have done it with out your inspiration - you (and your wines) truly inspire other people.

Thanks Mike!! I’d say making some of the best Semillon on the planet also counts as one of the most interesting projects out there too! [cheers.gif]

Love the concept, especially as a classics major. Please sign me up for 2 packs of B.

1 Like

Thanks for the order! I’ll send you a PM to complete the order!

Oh man, if you’re a classics major it’s only a matter of time before our resident classicist and Latin professor Jeff Pearson chimes in to pick your brain or maybe grade your homework…! [highfive.gif] You’re in the right place!

Very cool offer - order in for Pack A and Pack C … can’t wait to try!

1 Like

Fantastic! Always great to have more Classics majors in the fold! Hope you love those wines and write-ups. Definitely one of my personal favorites on both fronts!

Signed up for the club! Very excited and love the idea. Also, props to them for their almost immediate email response after I stupidly forgot to put in the discount code :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the signup Christopher! We’re super excited to have you in the Ancient Wines Club! Glad we got you down proper with the discount code lickety split. I know Jeff (manning emails) probably drank more coffee than is humanly possible this morning so he’s pretty lightning quick on the email.

Thanks for the order! Got you down for some Pharaonic and Tarragonic (I just made up that word) vinous goodness Derek!

I’d like to place an order for A, B and C! These will definitely stump the chumps at tasting group!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the order, Erica! Ryan is one of the best blind tasters I’ve met, and even he failed to correctly identify the percentage of Feteasca Regala in the Feteasca Regala, Traminer, Grünspitz, Olaszriesling field blend lol! We hope you and your tasting group will love the wines as much as we do! [cheers.gif]

We’ll PM you with order details!

1 Like

Aww thanks Jeff! Seeing as the wine is from Transylvania I’m just glad there’s no “bloody” qualities to the wine… [diablo.gif]

@ Erica, sent you a PM with more details!

1 Like

Why eat just the tongue when you can roast and enjoy the whole bird? Here’s an ancient recipe from Apicius adapted by my students for a unit on Roman dining:

Please include recipes from Apicius in every club shipment. Thank you.

Ordered all three packs and joined the Bi-Monthly club. Good or bad, there is always something thrilling in trying a rare varietal, blend, or region. As a wine educator, my classes love the ability to “discover” these wines and history behind them. My local wine shop was notorious for bringing these kinds of wines in. But the owner decided to move more towards the Apothic-crowd in order to bring in more (not better) clientele. So, definitely looking forward to receiving these Ancient Wines =)

1 Like