OFFER EXTENDED: Berserker Edition Wine Check and the 'Berserker Barfer' special, and Wine Flies Free!

That will absolutely work, as long as your origin is also an eligible WFF city

Joe is a baller, hence his last name - he flies between wine destination cities all the time! [cheers.gif]

If local to OC, can I pick one up in person? Save shipping costs. Thanks!

The warehouse is in Sonoma! (that’s why free local delivery to Napa and Sonoma)

[cry.gif]

not sure why I don’t already have one, but problem rectified. Order in!

Except you didn’t use the promo code!!! We’ll take care of that (you used the much smaller shipping discount code)

Literally put in a two buck chuck. And fills the rest with cloth. They Reallly don’t really care. Empty and weightless would raise an eye brow tho. But yah origin has to be wff city! Great program!!

Just ordered the Alaska Airlines version, along with a note about having it delivered to our hotel in Yountville in a couple weeks.
I guess we’ll have to fill it for the flight home!

Why else would you GO to the region, if you aren’t coming back with a case of wine???

If you meant clothes, please don’t. They “may” not care, but if they check, it disqualifies the bag.

really? i actually have asked on multiple occasions… and the counter agent says no problem… In one case my main luggage was 2 lbs overweight, and i moved some cloth INTO the winechek in front of the counter agent…

i don’t doubt your expertise, but that’s kinda what i meant by “they REALLLY don’t care” :wink:

Anyone else think a Berserker Barfer was a new and improved wine check version of the barf bag to use on that awful flight home after a long weekend in wine country gives you a bad case of the wine flu?

Have you seen how big a Wine Check is? That’s a lot of ‘barf’!!

Yep. Used it many times. Filled it up with Todd, Jim and Marcus’ wines this fall!

I was thinking a carry on size. :slight_smile:

Hear ye! Offer extended through midnight Wednesday.

Borrowed from a friend for this week’s trip (terrible thing to do right after Berserker’s Day), so hopefully you’ll have a great offer next year. My husband wouldn’t let me buy before buying.

the sale is extended through midnight tomorrow - you’ve used it, now buy it! cheesehead

Haven’t used it til next week!

Ah, borrowing, not ‘borrowed’!