** OFFER EXTENDED THROUGH 1/30 ** Briceland Vineyards - Humboldt's Finest Since 1985 11th Year of BDay Offers

I think you’ve had your cellar raided by the Omicron variant.

Better fill in the gaps…

Thanks for your support!

Have enjoyed the Pinots, and have 6 Syrah waiting to be opened. Now, it’s time to try the Petit Verdot!

Have been meaning to try your wines since the last BD. Order in for the case sampler! Email sent:)

LOL! You made me check the same. Discovered the 4 pack for BD 2018. Since 2019 have purchased over 4 cases, and I am running low. I need more wine Andrew! Ordered the Sampler 12.

Y’all cannot go wrong with Andrew’s wine. They are good stuff.

In (yet again) for the sampler 12!

All of the wines of Andrew’s I have had are both delicious, and a screaming crazy value.

I am looking forward to trying some of his whites for the first time

I convinced Andrew to swap in some of his Pet-Nats last year, and he wasn’t kidding about the yeasty bottoms - but they are really nice (with decanting!!!)

I predict that your only regret on this order will be that you only have one of each. champagne.gif

1 Like

Hi Mark,

I suspect that you may be right… Part of the plan [cheers.gif]

Thanks for you ongoing support and for taking the time to jump in and comment.

Andrew, if you’re still around reading this, I wondered if you can comment on what you see as the ageability of your Petit Verdots. My sense is that they will be last two decades or so from vintage (on average) but if you can chime in with your thoughts, that would be great. Thanks.

I’m with Corey on this…

Nice to see you here and thanks for your question.

My first vintage with any PV was 2012 Ishi Pishi Ranch. It blew my mind. It was not a warm year, and while it got good hang time, the grapes were not ripe in a traditional sense. Yet, the wine was / is very special. So I can’t speak from experience beyond that. I did have one of those recently and it was still fresh and delicious. That being said, each of the years has a different different tannic structures. I think that we can safely say at least 10+ years, and, as i said, I’m with you on the thinking longer.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

I committed infanticide, often. These things can go the long haul, I just couldn’t help myself, often.

The Petit Verdot is killer.

One of my favorites, in for pinot 6 pack.

Top CA Pinot producer - truly outstanding. Looking forward to trying more, particularly the PV. In for Offers #2 and #4.

1 Like

Email sent, hoping you’re able to ship to AL!

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words and support.

Last call for the .preview only offer and for ordering before the dam breaks…

Rich, I am with you on both committing infanticide, as well as the long haul. I only had one PV, so had kept my hands off it. Now with 3 more coming, I’ll be opening one up soon!

Hey don’t know if you got my email with an order request. Let me know if I need to resend. Thanks!

Buy all of Andrew’s wine! I’ve loved everything we’ve had from him. The Pet Nats are excellent, love the lighter style of Zinfandel he makes, and of course the Pinots are killer.

Last year was my first BD and I went way overboard (it was awesome). This year I decided to cut back significantly but Briceland was at the top of my keeper list for BD13. In for one each of offers #1 and #3. email sent.

Hi Carter,

I’ve got you covered!

Thanks for giving us a shot!

1 Like

Cheers, I’m not crazy thinking the PV’s in particular can last a looong time. They all seem to have a lot of stuffing, though some vintages more than others. For what it’s worth, I pulled a 2015 Merlot last night and we loved the red fruits and florals.

Also, you made my signature line…sorry about that.