Offer Extended through 1/31 - Bougetz Cellars - BD13 - Great 3-packs. 30/40/50% off

Thanks Mikko,
I am positive you will be happy with this year’s selection. Top notch wines! Cheers champagne.gif

And congrats to Peter Ghishan, as he was the winner of the first magnum of 2017 Amaryllis Cabernet Sauvignon. More to come as the orders come flying in. Peter, I’ll drop you an email on this! Congrats!

Great to have you back in Keith! I’ll be getting packages down south out right away!

Congrats Jonah Petchesky of being another “unlucky 13” order. You have won a magnum of the 2017 Amaryllis Cabernet Sauvignon too! I’ll email you separately on this! Happy Berserker Days!!!

Got my order in! Really looking forward to trying these! Thomas, what are you thinking about drinking windows?

The 2015 Jetrois, already 7 years of age is approaching its sweet spot. Easily enjoyable over the next 5 years.
The 2016 Jovana, with valley floor Merlot, is definitely pop and pour-able right now, but will reward with a year or two more patience.
The 2018 Eminence, which is my current release, will benefit from decanting a good 4-8 hours. 2018 is a more approachable year, across the board. I just hope you can stash a bottle or two away for 3-5 years from now!
The 2018 Prominence is in the same current state as Eminence. I’d love to let it sit for 5-7 years, but if drinking early, just decant the heck out of it.
Enjoy Adam!

1 Like

Another “unlucky 13” order! Congrats Mr DesForges on winning a magnum of the 2017 Amaryllis Spring Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon!

“Where is the vineyard for the Pinot located in the Russian River Valley?”

Great question Anne. The 2017 The Cairn Pinot Noir, is sourced from 2 blocks from Catie’s Corner Vineyard. The vineyard is located just west of Windsor, on the eastern flank of the Russian River Valley. The two blocks are from two different clones, both Wadensvil (1A and 2A). This wine generally shows more dark red fruit dominate notes.

Gotcha Helena,

Great cabs - a no brainer! [cheers.gif]

Another year, another buy! These punch way above their weight class! 1 each of the Jovana (a house favorite) and the Prominence! [cheers.gif]

Excited for these

hopefully it doesn’t sell out by the time I have access to a computer or reliable cell coverage

Thanks John. I think you guys will love the '18 Prominence!
BTW, send me a private email with a link to pick up a six pack of Chardonnay. Loved the pack I got last year, and just finished the last one at Thanksgiving! Hope you and Katie are doing well!

Congrats to our next “unluky 13” winner. Martin Lettau you will have a magnum of the 2017 Amaryllis Cabernet Sauvignon on its way with your Berserker Day order!!!

This has become a YoY must buy. Went in on 3 pack of Prominence.

Got my 12 pack order in! Whew!

Yeah, saw your order for this year’s offer go by. It’ll be on its way to you before you know it. I hope you enjoy this year’s offerings.
Cheers tom

Wow! That’s fantastic, thank you. Can’t wait to try these and that’s a heck of a bonus!

First post. First BerserkerDay. First BD purchase. Excited for the Prominence. You had me at “100% new French oak for 22 months”