Offline Curmudgeoning should not be contained to only NYC!

There may be not point, but it is useful for the young’uns to hear all the complaints so that when they finally get up the nerve to plan something themselves, they can foresee the problems, but since I once organized a chess tournament for 1100 kids from ages 5-12, organizing offlines is child’s play for us boomer types - see thread about millennials complaining about boomers for extra color. My mother, by the way, walked to school in snow shoes, up hill both ways.

You’ve had an open invitation for ages.

My problem is that lacking ESP, I knew nothing about it. However, having now read your notes on some of the prior events, I can offer some appropriate contributions the next go round if I find out about it in advance, even though you seem to have a preponderance of tasteless Burgundy.

Those that got into it with this thread, as well as with the one that got locked (and somebody apparently was banned), are simply doing it in the spirit of Happy Festivus!

Not that there’s anyhing wrong with that.

I like your style, mate! [cheers.gif] Every city needs to be known for something.