Oh great. Yet ANOTHER Oregon Chardonnay for me to love...

For sure, and of those I’ve had only Suzor and Walter Scott (Chardonnay, that is) - both of which I also recommended in my OP. I haven’t been disappointed yet, it’s extraordinary

I can think of at least one.

Todd, the Allison Inn is a great hotel/spa. If Jen wants to do a spa day while you’re up here, that’s the day to come and visit Goodfellow(and probably Kelley Fox too). We usually don’t have that many fruit flies but it’s as blue collar as it gets.

I grew up in semi-rural Wisconsin…I love me some nature. Jen, less so :slight_smile:

We are planning our return after a 1 year pandemic hiatus late July or August. We can’t wait. September could be busy with harvest activities.

There are many great wineries that are next door neighbors in Oregon as well. The Ribbon Ridge AVA is an entire cluster of fantastic producers (Beaux Freres and Patricia Green are neighbors along with Whistling Ridge Vineyard, and Brickhouse, Ayres, etc. are around the corner). The Dundee Hills have several wonderful producers within a very short drive or a simple, albeit steep, stroll down NE Worden Hill Road. In the Eola Amity Hills AVA, Walter Scott is neighbors with Bethel Heights with Cristom around the corner and Vincent and others nearby. McMinnville has Goodfellow, Eyrie, Westrey, Brittan, etc. all walkable in DTMc. Heck, Gaston has Kelley Fox, Elk Cove and Big Table Farm within a very short drive. I know that you were only referring to your particular favorites, but I just wanted to point out for others that Oregon visits and tastings can easily be grouped together to limit or eliminate travel time.

Or for you semi-rural types, like riding a hot horse with a loose cinch. Yeehaw!

You’re a full blown cougar now you sexy mens…

I just had a 2017 RR Chard the other night. It surprised me how much the electric zip has already calmed. I got me wondering where the hell did all this nuance, suppleness, and softness come from?

You could always take her to the Domaine Serene Wine Lounge in downtown Portland.

I’m not making that up.

Remember September is not the best month for visiting with smaller wineries and wine makers. They are too busy making wine…

Next time we meet up, can you let me tell Jen about MOGs?

Yes. We were actually there in September 2019. I have another reason to be in central Oregon each year in late September so we try and double up. Hard to make it to Oregon twice a year.