Ok, tally it up. What did you buy?

First year newb, been a long time reader, was working last year but this year decided to register and take a look and “not buy much”.

50 bottles
5 beef jerkys

Sabelli-Frisch, Bien Nacido, Thomas Bougetz, Loring, Sandler, Sun Break, Saunter, Di Costanzo and Pezzato.

Haven’t told my wife yet. Anyone know a good divorce lawyer? Asking for a friend…

1 Like

Kept it simple. Some Grassl goodies: glasses, carrying case, polishing cloths. For wine: 3 mags, 1 DM and just a bottle shy of 16.5 cases of mostly OR wines

1 Like

3 bottles of wine
the 4 10 pack of wine stoppers
2 glasvin glasses and the decanter

Not much disposable income atm :frowning:

24 tins of fish
12x sabelli frisch
6x aerea
6x halcon
6x tercero
6x shiba wichern
12x beau rivage
and a mere 6 lbs of beef!

1 Like

I limited my BD purchases to the signed magnum of MacDonald and the Dujac mixed case.

1 Like

Thanks Rodrigo! Always psyched to finish runner up ( [snort.gif] ) - as far as bottle numbers - with food? Think we hit many of the same producers [cheers.gif]

hope those Mags were GF “Fiesta” purchase!

47 bottles, 9 wineries
6 steaks although I really need to review what I actually bought; 2 of the 130 day dry aged
2 glasses, a decanter and carafe and 2 microfiber cloths
1 jamon paleta.

Big shout out to Todd - and I gotta believe this is a labor of love for you! First class and well done! Even compared to five years ago my lord - back then i was bidding for GF 1.5’s at below value and superseding that number to help do my part. Amazing community you have built here that has enhanced my life and many other s i am sure!

63 bottles from 10 producers, 7 of them ones I hadn’t purchased from before today. Only about 25% over budget so feeling pretty good, even though I have no room other than stacking in the crawlspace.

You beat me with food by miles. No Flannery for me. I’d have loved to have loaded up, alas, living in a small NYC apartment makes both storing and cooking lots of beef challenging.

As far as OR producers, I hit up Goodfellow, Vincent, Schone Tal, Shiba Wichern, Franny Beck, Suzor, Violin, Trathen Hall, Sun Break Wines, and Silas

They are now!

1 Like

29 bottles, 5 packs of jerky, 6 glasses, and a decanter. My second year and it’s been super fun every time. Where I’m going to put any more wine… that’s the next problem.

61 bottles from 10 different producers, only one of which I’ve ever tried before. My first berserker day!

I took a lot of advice on having a plan, but it did go out the window pretty quick. Now time to find space in the cellar!

Two offers I referenced were Trathen Hall & Vincent that i did not yet purchase. Went deep on one you didn’t Kelley Fox - and I couldn’t pass on the 2010 1.5’s from Biggio Hamina as i have his 2012 and 2017 Caroline in 750’s! I also bought Glennon (Marcus) and my gut tells me this was a good one. Took the flyer on Suzor. Wanted to try Shiba Wichern (Lewman) but had to draw the line. Franny Beck’s deals and values were amazing and Michael is awesome - hard to believe he and Will H. make wines in the same facility - but both Violin & Franny Beck are wonderful!

1 Like

I can’t be the only person whose jaw dropped when they read this one! Hoping everything ends up breaking the right way with you and your family!

3 Likes

You guys!! I’m on the edge of my seat with this story… best of luck, safe journey for baby & mama! (Oh and you too!) Thank you for supporting the wine & cracking Jerk Store jokes while this wild ride is taking place. :slight_smile:

Vince,

You and I think alike. Other than the fish and tercero (which I didn’t buy), and some Paetra (which I did), I think that we had the exact same orders.

2 Likes

7 wineries shipping
1 Ass’l B Grass’l
1 Partridge in an Olive Oil Tree

1 Like

6 Bottles Fine Disregard Mixed Red & White
6 Bottles Brittan Chards & Pinots
4 Bottles Sandar & Hem Mixed Reds & Whites
12 Bottles Suzor
12 Bottles Goodfellow Berkerker Cuvee Chard & #4 Pinots
5 Bottles Kelley Fox
5 Bottles Salt Cabernet
6 Bottles Orr Chenin Blanc (Not From Berserker Day)
56 Bottles

Flannery Beef Hangar Steak and Burger Mix
6 Glassl Wine Glasses
Pentacle Herbs Bitters

2 Likes

57 bottles from 6 wineries, all new to me. Cabot, JB Neufeld, Sandler, Franny Beck, Virage & Kelley Fox
Beef from Flannery
Beef from Morgan’s
Grassl- glasses, decanter, polishing cloth and bouchon.
Repour