Old-Vine Carignan and High Altitude Pinot Noir- The Princess & the Peasant

I can do the 14 PN for sure, 14 CN is trickier…but I’ll see what I can muster up. I’ll touch base on Monday [thankyou.gif]

Thank you Stephanie – I appreciate that you’re even considering it. That story about the monks was too wonderful not to get excited.

In for some of the Carignan and a bottle of bubbs… Thanks for the offer!

Hi Patrick!
I’m sorry I missed this post on Friday! I see that you need it for a very special occasion…congrats!!! I will be sure your package gets out the door promptly

Thank you so much for the order and I wish you many happy years together! flirtysmile
Steph

Thanks! I love carignan wines and can’t wait to try. Wedding is in October, so we have time. Sorry for the delayed response.

Hi Matt- Not sure how I missed this one, but no problemo on swapping out a 14 PN for a 15 PN! I plan on getting the rest of the CA orders out the door on Monday. I’ll send you an email with your tracking info.

Thanks!
Steph

P & P in the house, looking forward to trying the high altitude and LOW alcohol pinot [cheers.gif]

The one I had (last vintage?) was delicious!
[cheers.gif]

Can’t wait! Stephanie also switched out a 15 Carignan with a 2014 10,000 buddas that I am pretty excited about trying/saving, what to do? [cheers.gif]

Thanks Stephanie!

Any idea when you might ship to Colorado?

Just checked NOAA…looking like below freezing temps again next week. I try and ship to CO on Monday/Tuesdays to avoid weekend landings. I’ll send you an email as soon as the wine ships with tracking. Cheers! Steph

Thanks for the update. Winter in Colorado is always tough to figure out…it has been in the 60s all week but I know how quickly that can change. I’m looking forward to receiving it as soon as it makes sense to send it.

I’ve been getting BD wine shipments in Denver over the last couple weeks. Another is scheduled today. No temp problems. The window should continue at least another week with mild 50’s -60’s through the end of next week.

Any idea about shipping to So. Cal.?