Once & Future - January 17th Release

No email here and I bought last time

If you got the save the date notes it has an ordering link.

I bought both zins and the mataro. Skipped the PS, as I almost never drink the stuff.

Apparently I’ve been shunned.
(so I just logged in to make sure my offer is there).
Maybe HRH is deleting wine emails…

6 Mataro because I seem to have a thing for Mourvedre and really want to taste what Peterson does with this grape (and suspect it will be great and don’t want to regret not having a few bottles to enjoy) - and 2 Frank’s Block given Morgan’s note above.

Being cautious since BD is coming but so happy to have some more Once and Future on the way.

Someone please tell me that Mr Petersons wines are more ready to drink than his sons. I can’t wait on all this great wine to open and consume.

Bedrock…yes
Tedeschi …hell yes
matero… ok
palisades ps…uhm…yup.

If they are anything like the last release they are built for long cellering.

Just finished a 14 Bedrock. Was pretty tight first night but got better with air. Recorked and tonight it’s just a beauty. Excellent acidity and a savory profile. Good fruit too but this is so well balanced. Well done!

Bought a smattering.

I need to pass on my allocation this go round. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Looking forward to trying Joel’s wine as I’m a huge fan of MTP’s!

In for
4 Frank’s
2 Mataro

First time offer to me, but these wines are coming to the great white north (BC) via drop box in Bellingham WA.
So after the exchange rate and the additional $25/bottle at the border I need to be a little restrained.

In for 2 x Mataro , 2x Teldeschi.
Passed on the Bedrock because I’m planning a visit to Sonoma in May with Bedrock & Copian both clearly on the list. (thanks Brian T for the Sonoma post).
I am considering visiting every winery making juice from Bedrock fruit to build a vineyard horizontal, has anyone posted that list ?

Steve in North Vancouver

I would search CT for “Bedrock”. Looks like there is a bunch.

That’s a lot of hits/threads to work through !
I think if I start with the ‘Friends of Bedrock’ page on their website I might get an idea.

By the way I have to add that email response and support from the folks at Once and Future was fantastic. (thanks Erika )

from my knowledge
bedrock, biale, limerick lane, turley, Ravenswood

CT shows a bunch: Carlisle, Wild Farm, Rudius, Dashe, Enkidu, O & F, Fossil Creek, D’Argenzio and more.