PAETRA Willamette Valley MONDAY (Bottling day) ROLL ON!

Hi Bill,
Please set aside a case of #1 for me. The off dry works very well with spicy food. [berserker.gif]
I will get out one of these days to pick up with the other order.
Thanks, Dennis [cheers.gif]

Will do! Thanks Dennis!
Bill

Just ordered Offer 1 as well. This was too tempting to pass up, and I love Riesling with spicy food! [berserker.gif]

Awesome! Thank you Sheila!

All you guys are amazing!

Hi Bill,

Psyched to try your wines - ordered a #2 & #3 - like Rick I live in CO and was overcharged on the shipping.

Bill

Thank you Bill! I’ve got you covered. Unfortunately I can’t shut down the shipping at the moment to correct CO. Thanks for your patience!

Bill

Just placed order for the #1 and the #3. I hope the cases aren’t really 500 lbs!!! I would need help lifting them.
Looking forward to trying your wine, Bill.

And March is fine for shipping to me in here in Philadelphia.

Thanks for participating in BD10.

Thanks Ted! No not really 500lbs! I need to set the weight for shipping with a large number to have the correct price in each shipping zone. The behind the scences work of a winemaker?

Thanks again!
Bill

In for BD2

I assume the designation in Cellartracker for the Riesling is the Orange wine. That is how I entered it.

Yes indeed! Funny, the TTB won’t let us put ORANGE on the label. Lest the wine be made of oranges?

Hi Bill - I went in for 2 six packs, and was charged $80 for shipping

Thank you Dave! I’ll refund the difference for any mistakes. It looks like Maybe OH and CO are set up wrong for flat-rate.

Sorry about that!
Bill

First time trying Paetra wines, but I feel like I can’t lose given all of the Berserker love for them. I love Riesling, so excited to try these.

I just checked my notes on those '14 Eola-Amity Hills. I seemed to like them a lot. [wow.gif]

Thank you so much Paula! Texas is coming up BIG for us today!

In for the case…heard lots of good things so very excited to try!

Love these wines.

I tried making Riesling for a few years, from one of the top RZ vineyards in Northern CA - Greenwood Ridge. I adore the grape and am smitten with its ability to make a broader array of world class styles, from more diverse sources, than any other grape variety. This was my undoing - it’s the only time I’ve gone into a project with the conception of what I wanted my wine to taste like, rather than reacting to the fruit in front of me and letting the vintage drive the decision making. I was making wine to a style that didn’t fit the fruit - I wanted Mosel Riesling. It didn’t work.

That’s what so impresses me about folks like Bill - his Riesling is unique. It wouldn’t taste the same if any body else make it, from any grapes elsewhere in the world.

[welldone.gif]

Alright! Down to the last few cases of the 2014. 6pks for $39 to clean it up!

Shipping is pretty expensive for OR to CA - if we can provide you with a GSO account or pre-paid shipping label would you use that instead? (I’ve got a friend with an account they can use.)