Pathetic (or, show me yours)

The great thing about a self imposed line in the sand is the ease which it can be erased. champagne.gif

The positive for me is that my wife, on seeing the 8 cases crammed in closets, said that it’s time to buy another Eurocave. I really need to get that in writing.

This is about as good as things will look until next winter. That aisle will soon be crammed with boxes that are currently in the rest of the basement.
cellar.jpg

Let me explain how to solve the problem in four simple steps:

1. Count all the bottles you own.
  2. Add 800.
  3. Build cellar for that number of bottles, with additional case storage.
  4. Take photograph before things get completely out of hand because you have started buying magnums because they are the only slots you have left.

Ah magnum storage…an additional variable.

Turley storage as well. Although I just leave my few bottles of Turley standing upright.

Needs more Scarecrow, Faiveley, and Bouchard.

[snort.gif]

I cant post a picture, but my cellar has all the racking full, the case storage is full and a bunch of easter/christmas/birthday presents for young children are hidden under two blankets (along with some wine that needs to be put up…

We are willing to help! [snort.gif]

(Glad I simply moved to offsite)

Well if we’re responsible for getting you into this mess, we really are obligated to help you fix it. Set a date and we’ll all come down for your cellar thinning party. champagne.gif

Can your wife please copy my wife on that e-mail? [cheers.gif]

Difference is, bachelor boy, that your photo is your PRIMARY refrigerator…those of us who actually have food in our refrigerators have to take over the entire garage fridge as well! Mine’s pretty bad, and I’m surprised the shelves haven’t busted by now.

David - I’ll save that red bull for you! You can touch the stuff in the wrapper if you bring one of your fancy Bordeaux.

Jealous? No toilet seat in the cellar! Thank God I dropped Colgin or I would be in real trouble, but you will not get those three bottles of Bionic Frog unless you pry them loose from my cold, dead fingers

Mine’s far worse, as you can see. Fortunately we’re taking a trip to Costa Rica next week, and I’ll be taking out probably 10 bottles of white wine from here to put in the Wine Check, so THEN I can clean it up.
IMG_0452.JPG

So rich all you people with your two fridges.

You’re just saying that because Kathy won’t let you run up the electric bill on two fridges. [snort.gif]

Bruce

pileon pileon pileon -true.

These threads always make me feel better.

Who’s up for a road trip to Florida!

Hey, there’s real food in there. Romaine, ground turkey, chicken, eggs, bell peppers, and almond milk. What else do you need?

Sheez, I even have crap sitting on my desk!

That’s pretty nice crap!