Patricia Green - 3-pack Specials (shipping included!)

In for the Clonals. So it begins…

Had to go for a couple, particularly after being treated so well by jim anderson…hes a class act.

SCOREBOARD!

in for the 3-pack 2009 Vintage Winemaker Clonal Selections - $75 shipping included

+1. And just got a call back from Melissa taking CC info and confirming order.

First thread I saw after checking in, and hopped right on it.
I’m in for the clonal selections and for the Ana vertical.
I had the 09 Ana in Atlanta a few months ago at a tasting with Patty, and it was my favorite of the bunch with its volcanically-driven goodness.
Had them call me for CC details, and Melissa has done so already.

Sweet deal.

Thanks to everyone who jumped in on these. We had a bit of a heavier-than-anticipated flurry this morning and perhaps I should have gotten to work a tad earlier today. We are catching up on getting back to everyone but I think we’ve got it down and we are building shipping boxes as I type! Good stuff. Everyone is very positive and seems to have good energy about the whole day. Nice to have a forum like this!

love me a 6 pack of 375s… great deal

Ditto. Thanks Jim and Melissa.

Grabbed a mixed case. We love PG!

Thanks Jim for the fast and friendly reply.

Picked up the Half’s. Very excited.

Picked up the 375s. Love having good wine in half bottles laying around.

In on the Ana vertical.

in on the 375s

I sprung for the 375s too. If Todd likes them, they must be good [snort.gif] !

Already received a shipping notification from UPS. Thanks to Jim and Melissa for the fast and friendly service.

Great deal Jim. Had to get in on the Etzel Block and 375s, awesome wines.

Jim, just got my wine, want to comment on drinking windows?

Thanks and here’s one for you.

Was traveling…any left?

Too bad that Alberto, from all reports I’ve read, is a major dick – which is a description I wouldn’t apply to Jim no matter how much shit he flips in my direction. [snort.gif]

I really hope you do something again in 2013. I wish I had seen this last year. Etzel Block is hands down my favorite PNW Pinot Noir. Here’s to hoping that there’s some more fun deals in 2013!